WhatsApp introduced the stickers feature in its app back in 2018. Now, the feature has made its way to the desktop version of the messenger i.e. now you can use WhatsApp stickers on the web version as well. More interestingly, you will also be able to use the custom ones as well. So, in this tutorial, we will learn how to create and use custom stickers on WhatsApp web.
Read also | How to send animated stickers on WhatsApp
Create and use custom stickers on WhatsApp Web
As you know you can create your own WhatsApp stickers on the phone app, but this feature is now available on the web version as well. Here are the steps to create and use your own stickers on WhatsApp Web.
1. Open WhatsApp Web on dekstop and go to the chat you want to send custom stickers through.
2. In the chat window, click on the attachments icon and the sticker selection icon just above the photos.
3. Now upload your photo with which you want to create a WhatsApp sticker.
4. Once the image is uploaded, an edit window will open.
5. Here, you can add emojis, text, paint, etc. on your photo. You can also add preloaded stickers to this photo.
6. Click Done and submit the sticker.
It will be saved in your sticker library and next time you can use it by clicking on the sticker icon.
How to access your stickers
In order to access your custom stickers-
Click on the little emoji icon next to the chat bar in the chat window and the next page will show you the stickers you last used and created.
Alternatively, you can also create stickers from here as well, by clicking on the Create button.
You will also find other pre-loaded stickers in this section.
This is how you can now use custom WhatsApp stickers on the web version as well. Because of the mobile application, WhatsApp also keeps updating the web version over time and has previously added the ability to edit photos on the web.
For more of these new tips, stay tuned!
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News Or for tips and tricks, smartphone and gadget reviews, join Tools for using Telegram Group, or for the latest videos review subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.